Thursday, August 22, 2013

Words vs. Photos 1 

I just saw a photo of two old couple, they look into each others eyes and that's it! Nothing else is said! no fake smiles or words fighting to get out! And it seemed that to me that their eyes are the ones doing all the talking! That was fascinating to me. How they understand each other, how close they must be to do that!?

all kind of questions showed up. And only they can answer ...

Some say that a photo is better than a thousand word!
I agree with them. When you watch people closely for quite a while you realize that. most of them really do not need any words to communicate! It take only a look at the one you wanna talk to and that one will understand exactly what is it that you have to say.

Not all people have that kind of connection. A lot including myself can't communicate with only a look! Or maybe we don't have that one person which has a great love that will make him\her know what is in my mind without me saying a word. 

No comments:

Post a Comment